- Complete solution to retrieve files from drive after format, corruption or deletion
- Quickly restore lost documents, photos, videos and other media files with full reliability
- Get back lost files from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, HFS+, HFSX file system formatted drives
- Efficient tool for restoration of lost files after Windows or Mac OS re-install
“I had a great weekend with my wife and children at seashore, captured number of photos and videos. I have stored those files on my computer and lost my memory card after that. Now, while moving those files to other drive, my computer hanged and I have to go for restarting the computer. After restarting what I found is that I lost some of those files which were associated for transfer process. What can be done in such messy situation? Will I be able to get back my lost photos? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in Advance…!”
The above scenario has become quite common in day to day life where users end up losing their vital pictures or other files from computer / any other storage drive. But, there is nothing to worry about it as it is very easy to restore lost data using some reliable third party recovery apps available over online. Among several tools, lost file recovery is one such utility that knows how to recover lost files from computer, laptop, memory card, etc. in just a few simple clicks of mouse.
Now, the most common question that strikes in many users mind is how one can restore files after deletion or loss. Well, continuing with answer for the question defined, when any file gets deleted or lost, it does not go forever. The operating system of your computer will only erase the reference from file system that is pointing to your lost file. Also, the memory space occupied with the deleted or lost files will be marked as “Free” to rewrite new files. And, the lost data actually remains intact on the same storage location until and unless lost data has not been overwritten. This increases the possibilities of restoring lost files by using some specialized software one like lost file recovery. The software comes up with robust scanning engine that rigorously scans the drive to locate file types and then using its unique file signature helps you to restore lost data back that too within few simple steps.
Probable Reasons behind loss of data:
- Recycle Bin Overflow: Recycle Bin size in computers and laptops is fixed based on the operating system and disk size we are using. When we send more files to Recycle Bin folder, after getting full, it overflows and your deleted data will be over passed from Recycle Bin and you will lose all your files. If you find that lost data is important and you need to recover it back, then this lost file retrieval app proves to be beneficial.
- File System Conversion: When you go for changing your NTFS file system drive to FAT 16 or FAT 32 file system formatted drive, then there are pretty more chances that you may lose your data stored on it. But, with the use of Lost File Recovery software, you can easily restore lost files with great ease. You can click here to get complete information on how to recover lost files from NTFS drive after improper conversion of file system.
- Third Party Software: Sometimes, the installed third party software’s may malfunction with the operating system or any other software on your PC, which in turn leads to data loss. Therefore, in order to know how to recover lost files due to usage of unreliable third party tools, simply utilize this user friendly application that can restore lost files with ease.
- Virus / Malware Attack: Due to the advancement of usage of internet and external devices on computers, there is increase in intrusion of deadly viruses via these sources. A virus attack will corrupt the file system of your system and results in inaccessibility of data residing on it causing loss of data. But, in order to know how to recover lost files after virus attack simply employ recovery software mentioned in this page.
- Sudden System Shutdown: While working on any application like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. if your computer gets terminated improperly due to power failure, then there are great possibilities that you may lose your vital files on which you were working. But do not worry as you can easily restore missing files with the use of lost data restoration app.
Moving further one thing that you need to keep in your mind is always create a backup copy of all your significant data on secondary storage device so that at any instance if you come across data loss, then you can easily restore lost data from computer using that backup copy. But, in the event lost files are lacking backup, then the only way that can help you to get back lost files is the use of recovery software.
Get Following Benefits of using Lost File Recovery Tool:
- The software can restore lost data from various hard drive interfaces such as SATA, IDE, SCSI, PATA, ATA and many more.
- In addition to computer / laptop hard drive, one can also make use of this recovery app to retrieve lost files from external hard drives, USB drives, flash memory cards, iPods, digital cameras, etc.
- It perfectly knows how to recover lost files of various types for example documents, photos, videos and many other files using its unique file extension.
- Lost file retrieval software is capable to restore lost files from partitions of memory types like RAID0, RAID1 and RAID5 array after bad sectors, MBR corruption, partitioning errors, etc. by creating Disk Images
- It is compatible to get back lost data on Mac as well as on Windows operating system based computers and laptops.
Tips to avoid data loss:
- Do not pull out the externally connected devices like USB drive, memory card, etc. directly when file transfer process is going on. Be patient to wait for the process to get over and then use "Safely Remove" option to eject the device.
- Make multiple updated backup copies of data. Backup is the easiest way to restore lost or inaccessible data back.
- Avoid sudden power failures by keeping good quality UPS.
- Use reliable Antivirus scanning software to avoid virus / malware attack.
Recover Lost Data after Partitioning: While partitioning the hard disk of your PC, if any essential data gets lost then do not get panic over it, just make use of lost file recovery app and restore all your lost data. Follow the given link for complete assistance: http://www.restorelost.com/recover-data-after-partitioning.html
Recover Lost Files from Deleted Partition: When partitions get deleted all files saved in them are lost. But with today’s technology, this issue is not a problem. Use Restore Lost Files software and easily get back lost files from deleted partition in just few mouse clicks. For more details on how to recover lost files from deleted partition, click here: http://www.restorelost.com/recover-files-from-deleted-partition.html
Recover Lost Files from External Hard Drive: If you have stored your pictures, videos, audios and lost them due to damage of external Hard drive or by formatting it accidentally, then you can recover all inevitable data using lost recovery tool. For further details, go to the mentioned link: http://www.restorelost.com/files-on-external-hard-drive.html.
Recovering Files from Damaged Flash Drive: When flash drives get damaged, you start wondering how to recover the data that was stored in it. Now you don’t have to worry about it. You can use Lost File Recovery tool and quickly retrieve your files without any modification in simple steps. To know more about the recovery from flash drives, click on this link: http://www.restorelost.com/recovering-files-from-damaged-flash-drive.html
Follow the below given steps to restore lost data:
Step-1: Download and install Lost File Recovery Software. Now, run the utility program on your computer. From the main screen showing various options, select "Recover Files" option. From next window select "Recover Lost Files" option to retrieve lost files.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step-2: From the list of logical and physical drives that appears. Click on the drive from which data has to be obtained and click on "Next" button.
Figure 2: Select Drive
Step-3: A window showing list of file types that can be scanned pops up. Mark the file types and click on "Next" button to start the scan process.
Step-4: After completion of data scan process, a window pops up the list of found data in "Data Type View" and "File Type View" options to view. After recovery, you can preview the files using "Preview" option.
Figure 3: File Preview
Step-5: To start using full service of storing the data on your desired location, you need to purchase the activation key.